Top 10 Zero Percent Credit Cards
1. Discover More- Offered by Discover this is one of the most popular zero percent credit cards available. The introductory zero percent rate is good for the first 15 months, and then the usual APR will apply.
2. Blue Cash EverydaySM Card from American Express-This is one of the no annual fee credit cards that also offers a zero percent introductory rate for the first 12 months, making it extremely popular.
3. Citi Dividend World MasterCard- Zero percent interest for the initial 15 months, no annual fee in most cases, and cash back make this card a definite top ten with most consumers.
4. Slate from Chase- As one of the zero percent credit cards Slate features this rate for up to 15 months, but good to excellent credit is required for approval. For consumers who qualify this is a top card to have.
5. Discover Open Road- This is one of the preferred individual and small business credit cards, because of the initial zero interest period, the cash back feature n gas and restaurants, and no annual fee.
6. Citi Simplicity- Offered by Citi, the Simplicity card lives up to the name given. The zero percent rate is given for the first 21 months, instead of the usual 12 or 15 month period. Without excellent credit this card is not an option though.
7. Chase Freedom- Chase offers one of the best zero percent credit cards with this version. The introductory period is only six months though, and then the usual APR applies.
8. Visa Black- A 6 month zero percent rate and a high level of exclusivity make this one of the top cards to have. This card can have an impact on the credit reporting agencies, and on other potential creditors as well.
9. Citi Platinum Select MasterCard- As far as zero percent credit cards go this choice from Citi is very popular. Zero percent is the rate for the initial 21 month period, and approval requires an excellent credit rating.
10. New Ink CashSM Business Card from Chase- This card is better than using credit loans because of the zero interest charged for the first 6 months.