Top 10 No Annual Fee Credit Cards
1. Capital One Platinum Prestige- This is one of the top no annual fee credit cards offered according to most consumers and experts. No annual fee, a 0% introductory APR, and a 25 day grace period make this card a top pick.
2.Simmons First Visa Platinum Rewards- This card is not one of the zero percent credit cards available, but there is no annual fee, and the benefits offered by the card make it a very popular choice for those with excellent credit.
3. Discover Motiva Card- This card offers an introductory rate of 3.99% and a 25 day grace period, and many consumers rate this card highly for those with no annual fees involved.
4. Chase Freedom® Visa- Named one of the best no annual fee credit cards, Chase Freedom also offers cash back but no introductory period for the APR.
5 Citi® Platinum Select® MasterCard®- Named one of the top 10 credit cards with no annual fee, this card features a 20 day grace period and a 21 month 0% introductory APR make this card very attractive.
6. Chase Slate- The Slate card offered by Chase is one of the best credit cards with no annual fee for many people. A 0% introductory APR and other benefits make this a top choice and a popular card to have.
7. Blue Cash Everyday(SM) Card from American Express- This is one of the top no annual fee credit cards for individuals with an excellent credit rating, and cash back rewards are provided when the card is used in most situations.
8. Capital One® VentureOne(SM) Rewards- This is one of the possible instant approval credit card products, but to qualify it is necessary to have an excellent credit rating and meet other strict criteria.
9. Chase Sapphire- One of the top no annual fee credit cards, this card also offers numerous rewards, perks, and privileges. Chase does not charge an annual fee for the card, but there is no introductory APR offered.
10. IberiaBank Visa® Gold Cash Back Rewards Card- This card offered by Iberia Bank offers a low APR for the first 6 months, and can eventually help the consumer qualify for credit loans and other products when used in a financially sound method.