Top 10 Credit Cards For College Students With No Credit
1. Discover Student Card Tropical Beach- As one of the top credit cards for college students this card offers 0% for the first 9 months, and there is no annual fee charged. There are also no additional card fees.
2. Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Card for College Students- One of the best no annual fee credit cards for college students is this prestigious card from Citibank. The first 7 months have 0% interest, and balance transfers ae allowed with this choice.
3. U.S. Bank College Visa® Card- US Bank offers this card for students who need to establish credit, and there is no annual fee charged.
4. Citi Forward® Card for College Students By Citibank- One of the best credit cards for college students is this one from Citibank. No cosigner is needed, and there is no annual fee to pay.
5. Discover® Open Road (SM) Card for Student- Using this card and the free yearly credit report available by law college students can create, improve, and monitor their credit score to ensure sound financial management as an adult.
6. Journey Student Rewards from Capital One®- No annual fee and one percent cash back make this card a better option. Once credit is initially established with this card then car loans for students and other credit types will become available.
7. College Rewards Visa® Card- No introductory APR, no annual fee, and the accumulation of points all combine to make this one of the best and most popular credit cards for college students.
8. Citi® mtvU™ Platinum Select® Visa® Card for College Students- College students with an insufficient credit history can use this card to build up credit, and have a positive effect on their credit rating.
9. Orchard Bank Classic MasterCards®- Orchard Bank offers a number of credit cards for college students, with various requirements regarding credit history, deposit, or co signer involved.
10. Discover® Student Card Clear- This is one of the Discover cards intended for students, to help build credit and possibly access credit loans in the future.