Category Archives: FOREX
1. Profit Protection Is Essential – One of the most important Forex trading rules is to protect profits. This market moves very fast and a position can go from winning to losing within minutes. It is better to exit a position to protect profits and take a smaller gain then to wait and see the trade turn into a losing proposition. Trailing stops and trading multiple lots can both help with profit protection.
Will the euro currency remain in high demand or will this currency see a drop in interest from investors around the globe? There are many reasons why investors may be worried about future euro investments. In recent days the currency has seen falling prices on the market, and concerns about European finances and unrest in some countries where the Euro is used has caused some investors to think twice before trading in the euro.
What is the forecast for the yuan currency? There is plenty of potential with the currency but it also comes with some risks as well. There has been a lot of talk about the yuan becoming a world currency in the last few years and this has many investors curious.
1. Professional Capital Management – Managed Forex accounts offer professional capital management without excessive management fees. The account manager is a professional money manager and makes investment decisions according to the criteria set by the investor. The investing knowledge and experience of the professional manager can help a managed account trade more successfully in cases with inexperienced investors or those new to the Forex market.
Does the forecast for the euro currency exchange rate predict that this currency value will rise or fall? Many investors have chosen Forex currency trading as an investment vehicle, and any changes in the exchange rate can impact millions of investors around the world. Predictions outlining expected moves for the euro are numerous
The RMB exchange rate shows how well the US dollar performs in China, and this subject is one that investors are very interested in. Forex currency trading can be significantly affected by changes in the exchange rate between currencies, and China has recently opened up trading in the yuan to the USA in limited amounts.
1. iShares Dow Jones US Oil & Gas Ex Index ETF, Symbol IEO- This is one of the top ten oil ETFs according to many financial and investment experts. The large blend goal of this ETF fits well with most investment goals.
2. PowerShares Dynamic Energy Exploration & Production, Symbol PXE- This is a medium value fund that follows oil stock prices and market movements
Will the yuan currency become a global currency, especially given the fact that in the past China has not allowed the yuan to be traded in the USA? Recent changes show that China has endorsed the fast pace of the current yuan growth, and is encouraging the global trading of the yuan in a way never seen before. Some Forex trading strategies have been changed due to the availability of this currency
Why is the yen currency strong against the US dollar? There are a number of reasons for this, and one cause is the fact that more of this currency is bought than what is sold. The yen has seen a strengthening trend that has made it a popular choice for currency investors, and this is due in part to the low return that investments in other countries yield currently. Global Forex trading involving the yen and US dollar has increased
1. One big mistake with managed Forex accounts is trading simply for the sake trading. Make sure you have a plan in mind before you ever make the first trade, whether your account is being managed by you or by a professional.
2. Money management is essential with global Forex trading.
1. Great for new investors- A Forex mini account is ideal for many new investors, because of the smaller account requirements and all of the advantages that this type of account can offer.
2. Lower deposit amount required- Global Forex trading with a mini account means that there is less capital needed to open an account.
What is Forex scalping, and how can you master the strategy needed for this type of trading? Scalping involves an investor opening a position and then liquidating that position within a very short time frame, normally around one to three minutes, and five minutes maximum in holding the position. There are many Forex trading strategies, and scalping is one that can be mastered if you are willing to learn and do the necessary research.
1. Trading Mentor. One of the secrets of Global Forex trading is the value of a trading mentor, and most investors do not know or take advantage of the benefits that a trading mentor can offer. The Forex currency trading market is no place for beginners who do not understand the basics, and a mentor can help you learn the ropes from someone with extensive market experience.
1. Eaton Vance Enhanced Equity Income Fund II, symbol EOS – Eaton offers one of the top close end funds with this fund choice. U.S. public equity markets are what the fund invests in, and holdings include company stocks across a diverse range of sectors.
2. Strategic Global Income Fund Inc.
Forex trading tips for beginners includes a number of basics. One of the biggest tips is to use a demo or a dummy account for a substantial amount of time before you ever risk your money on the markets. This account allows you to trade and keep track of your results without using real money, so any mistakes you make are experiences but not losses.
1. Forex trading brokers are needed when you need investment advice about this market. If you are not sure which currencies are the best choices then you should consult one of these experts.
2. If you are new to this market and are looking for Forex trading tips then a broker is the person you should be speaking with. Brokers have market experience, and can offer numerous tips and hints to help you out.
The Forex trading hours chart can be a little confusing at first, but once you understand exactly what is being shown, it quickly becomes clear that certain times are much better for trading Forex than others. This is true even though Forex is a twenty four hour a day market which covers six out of seven days each week. One of the most helpful Forex trading tips is how to use this chart, so that you can tell the times when more than one market is open.
1. Forex currency trading is done using currency pairs, and is a very popular choice for investors for many different reasons. The pairing is made between the currency being purchased and the currency being sold.
2. Forex trading hours are different around the world. When the US market closes others across the globe open up, so no matter what time it is part of the world is trading on this market.
A Forex demo account is a must for anyone who is new to the Forex market and has little or no experience or knowledge in this area. This type of account allows you to learn the market while you trade, and without risking even one penny of your investment capital. There are many different types of Forex trading systems and strategies that can be used, and a demo account allows you to fine tune which ones you use by giving you real time results without any devastating losses. A Forex demo account should always be used by new traders to avoid some of the costly mistakes that are commonly made.