Category Archives: Credit Loans
When buying a second home you do need to be aware of mortgage interest, property taxes, rental income (if renting the home out) and expenses and how they will affect your tax returns. You can trade down to a less expensive home and use the profit to buy a second home. This is a great way to avoid higher taxes or profit and loss taxes on your first home.
Is a good credit score really necessary? This may seem like a strange question, but the answer is a definite yes. You may not receive a loan approval with a poor credit score and if you are approved your interest rate will be high. Generally, a good credit score is 700 or above which will provide you with the credit you need and at a reasonable interest rate.
1. Low Interest Rate – The best credit cards will offer the advantage of a low interest rate. This should be a permanent rate and not just an introductory offer to ensure that you will not get an unexpected rate hike after a few months.
Free credit report scam websites are all over the place and understanding how to avoid these scams is essential. Since 2005 every citizen in the USA is legally entitled to receive a free credit report from all 3 major credit reporting agencies annually. This allows you to verify your credit report for any errors or mistakes that need to be corrected and monitor for any fraud or identity theft as well.
1. Pay Down Your Credit Card Balances- One of the best methods of fast credit score repair is to pay down the balance on any credit card accounts that you have.
2. Ensure The Credit Limits Listed Are Correct- Your available credit limits and balances can affect your score.
Can you get approved for bankruptcy car loans? The answer is “yes” in most cases if you follow certain steps. Car loans with bad credit are not always easy to find, but if you have declared bankruptcy recently then you may believe a car loan is not possible at all, but this is not usually true. Once your bankruptcy case is finished it is not possible
If you have insufficient credit history is it possible to obtain a low interest rate when applying for a loan or other type of credit? Yes, when you know how to do this and some of the secrets that can make it happen. Credit cards for college students can offer excellent terms and rates, and help you build up the credit history that you want and need for lower rates in the future.
1. Financing Through a Dealership- Car loans for students offered through a car dealer will usually include higher interest rates, a significant dealer mark up, and other hidden factors and costs that make this move a big mistake.
2. Paying High Interest Rates- Even the best car loans with bad credit will be higher
Used car loan rates have hidden aspects, and there are some things that lenders will not always tell you about. There are advertisements all over the place from car dealers who are offering too good to be true interest rates on used car financing and credit loans, like zero percent for the first year or two, but most consumers will not qualify for this type of deal.
Credit reporting agencies offer a fraud alert feature which has advantages if your identity has been stolen or fraudulently used, but how well do these actually work? Consumers have a legal right to a free yearly credit report, to monitor their credit and ensure there are no erroneous or fraudulent entries. If there is any suspected fraud you can place
1. Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN- This is considered one of the best small business credit cards, and no personal guarantee may be needed but the business must be profitable and meet certain criteria.
2. PEX Visa® Prepaid Card For Business- This card features no interest rate
1. Monitor Your Accounts- A free yearly credit report allows you to monitor your credit report and information, so that any unusual activity is noticed much sooner. This can help prevent identity fraud or large amounts of fraudulent debt that can ruin your credit.
2. Prevent Errors On Your Credit Report-
1. Capital One Platinum Prestige- This is one of the top no annual fee credit cards offered according to most consumers and experts. No annual fee, a 0% introductory APR, and a 25 day grace period make this card a top pick.
2.Simmons First Visa Platinum Rewards- This card is not one of the zero percent credit cards available, but there is no annual fee
1. Discover Student Card Tropical Beach- As one of the top credit cards for college students this card offers 0% for the first 9 months, and there is no annual fee charged. There are also no additional card fees.
2. Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Card for College Students- One of the best no annual fee credit cards for college students is this prestigious card from Citibank.
1. Visa Black Card- One of the top 10 credit cards, and one sought out by consumers around the world, is the Visa Black card. Without an excellent credit rating this card is not possible though, and most consumers are denied.
2. Discover Student Card- One of the best credit cards for college students is the Discover Student Card.
1. Discover More- Offered by Discover this is one of the most popular zero percent credit cards available. The introductory zero percent rate is good for the first 15 months, and then the usual APR will apply.
2. Blue Cash EverydaySM Card from American Express-This is one of the no annual fee credit cards that also offers a zero percent introductory rate for the first 12 months
Radian mortgage insurance can be found in different types, and the company has had some troubles in the past but has overcome these issues and is now considered one of the top companies for mortgage insurance products in the private sector. This company will not offer you a mortgage life insurance quote or try to sell you a mortgage disability policy, because they only one type of insurance and that is the type which helps you get into your home with less than twenty percent down.
1. Triad Guaranty Insurance Company- One of the top mortgage insurance companies is the Triad Guaranty Insurance Company, and for excellent reasons. This company offers private mortgage insurance and has a reputation for service and integrity.
2. GE Capital Mortgage Insurance- GE offers mortgage life insurance, disability, PMI, and many other types.
1. You should have mortgage disability insurance if you do not have any other type of disability insurance protection, so that you do not risk being unable to work and losing your home because of this. Mortgage insurance companies offer varying rates on this type of coverage, so that you can comparison shop and get the best possible premium prices on your policy and save money in the process.
Mortgage protection insurance offers both benefits and drawbacks, and can be a source of confusion for some home buyers. This insurance is completely different from private mortgage insurance, although the two are commonly confused. While PMI covers the first 20% of your home if your down payment is less than this amount, MPI will make your mortgage payments if you can not because you have been disabled, laid off, or pass away.